Monday, July 25, 2011

Jake

Tonight, when I got home from work of course as always Sara had a great meal prepared for us.  As we were setting around the table talking about the days and weeks ahead Jake just blurted out his school started on August 12th.  Squirrel as I sometimes call him is so smart and witty.  He is so excited about the adventure he is about to embark on, but I think Sara and I are scared.  He cannot wait to meet all of his new friends and teachers.  I can still remember when I started Kindergarden walking with my best friend Bryce the half a block to school, chatting about nothing more then likely.   I am so grateful to Sara for preparing Jake in a way that he knows what is right and how you should treat others like you would want to be treated.  I think God everyday that I was blessed with a little man that teaches me everyday what is really important.  As we go through our days, we need to remember that we should always treat others as we would ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment